A great number of blogs and podcasts out there are just someone's opinion. Don't get me wrong, some of them are outstanding and super helpful (MichaelHyatt.com; JamesClear.com, etc.). But the vast majority are not going to help the average person grow to be the person they always hoped to be.
LeaderTribe is different (and so am I). Wait, did he really mean to say that he is "different?"
Yes, because it's true. I'm a little crazy. I've done the research, I've earned a PhD and have taught for some outstanding universities. But I'm not an academic geek. I want to live life to its fullest! You can find me acting goofy for my grandkids, then helping some of the world's leading organizations to achieve clarity and focus. I've successfully led several companies, and now I want to help others who want to grow. Here is a small sample of my crazy life:
- I've been to over 50 countries, and I've taken cooking classes in many of them.
- I volunteer to mentor men who didn't have a father growing up—because I didn't either.
- I've been married for over 30 years to the amazing Dawn.
- I study some every. single. day. (Because I love it!)
- I've failed more times than I can count, but I make no excuses, I learn from them, and I try again.
- Oh yeah, I've been to over 100 of the restaurants from the "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" TV Show on the Food Network.