Some people are enjoying their extra time at home, others... not so much. But friends, it is what it is! How can LeaderTribers make the most of it?
I’ve compiled some of my favorite ideas into this list—shout out to our friends from Harvard Business Review, Vault, and Forbes.
- Update your bio or resume, even if you are not looking for work. I love my career path and I’m not planning any changes. But keeping our personal records up to date and ready to go is always a good idea.
- Exercise! It’s very important to boost your immune system during this pandemic, and exercising is one way to do that. Check out some home exercises here.
- Learn something new. Allot a few hours per day to learn something new. There are MANY free online courses available for you to check out right now!
- Read. Whether it’s fiction, or self-help, or nonfiction... doesn’t matter! Get off your phone and read. Go and read! There are many benefits that reading will bring, so soak up the many benefits during this time of quarantine.
- Meditate. Pause and reflect on your life and the world. Some days can be pretty chaotic, so enjoy the quiet time and use it to slow down and stay centered. Read this article from Forbes on different ways that meditation can help your brain.
Here’s a bonus: Keep a routine! There are new developments everyday, but having a regular schedule will keep you and your family focused and happier. When the pandemic ends, it's surely going to be a struggle for some to decide if they'll continue working from home or start going to their offices or coworking spaces again.
What else? Let me know what you’re up to at email@example.com.