Happy New Year everyone!
1. One of my most popular blogs ever discussed 3 ways to crush it in the New Year. It’s just as true today, especially step number three: calendar vs. goals.
2. Psychologists recognize 5 different personality types that can be remembered by the word OCEAN. In this article, there are two FREE versions of a qualified personality, a 120-question version and a 300 question version. You can get some keen insight from the easy-to-understand findings contained in the short article.
3. The beginning of the new year is a busy time, and LeaderTribers are busy people. Being busy is bad, but a great Harvard Business Review blog reveals the 4 Ways Busy People Sabotage Themselves. The first one is: You keep ploughing away without stepping back and prioritizing! The others are just as good.
4. I’ve written and podcasted often about The Imposter Syndrome, or what to do when you feel like an imposter. In a related but different take on it, Peter Bregman gives us four tips on how to Lead Confidently When You Aren’t Feeling Confident. You don’t fake it, but you also don’t give insecure leadership to your followers.
5. Finally, the best book I read in 2018 was James Clear's new book Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones. I’m reading through it and discussing personal applications in my Daily Dose of Growth Podcast. This might be the best book that you have read to you/learn personal applications in all of 2019. Yep, it’s that good.
Have a GREAT week!
]Aka The Robster
Get awesome articles like this once a week!